View Profile SourCherryJack

8 Movie Reviews

Because I fucking like it okay.

My brother asked me why I've watched this like ten times and I'm like "because I fucking like it, okay.

Very interesting concept

The idea and style of the flash was great as was the music choice but I've got to say that the animation and characters could have looked better; the narrator didn't really do much for me either. But again great Idea, I enjoyed it.

5/10

I give it 2 scores because its a ten if you've seen Africa dudes, if not its kinda dumb and doesn't make sense.

3 Game Reviews

Oh hey look, mine!
I'm really glad with the way this turned out. Good work TOAS and Nae and the rest of the art forum. We need more collabs.

TurkeySeize responds:

I've been thinking we could do with some more collabs, if only to encourage more activity.
(I've got an idea for a Police Photofit collab that works in a similar way as Lil José's Build A Bot).

I love these games

These games just get better and better, everytime they manage to change enough for it to feel new but not enough to feel different.

Just short of completely epic.

The Game is a perfect example of flash RTS done right, not overly complicated but not dull, enough inventive dialogue and missions to hold me through. It had me hooked in for a solid 2 hours maybe more, but eventually its blah. Ending is epic though.

1 Audio Review

One awesome song

It's great keep up the good work.

YouriX responds:

Thanks man just doing what i do best :P

120 Art Reviews

Dope colors and textures, dude

Oddlem responds:

thank u very much jackman!!!!

Great colors and shapes. Got some Don Bluth vibes in that expression

BastianConst responds:

Thank-you Kindly :D
Love me some Don Bluth!

Great tones and shapes in the shadows on this one!

BastianConst responds:

Yeah, something like that.

Jack @SourCherryJack